1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour (see notes)
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil(you can use unsalted butter)
1 Spoon water
1/2 spoon vanilla extract
1. Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in medium bowl.
2. Combine milk, oil and water. Add to dry ingredients.
3. Stir just until moistened.
4. Lightly grease a large skillet or lightly wipe with oil.Heat skillet medium heat For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot pan.
5. Pancakes are ready to turn when tops are bubbly all over, a few bubbles have burst, and the edges begin to appear dry. Use a quick flip with a broad spatula to turn pancakes. Turn only once. Bake until bottoms are brown and dry.
Making a Blue berry sauce
🌱In a deep nonstick pan add cup of blue berries and 1/4 cup of sugar and 3-4 spoon water.(medium heat)
🌱Bring it to a boil.
🌱Crush the berries is a spatula.
🌱When it comes to sauce consistency. Turn of the heat.