This is my favourite roll.. Simple and easy to make.
Learned this from one of my German friend.
For the recipe you will need :
🌱250 g whole wheat flour
🌱150 ml water
🌱7g dry yeast
🌱Salt and sugar
🌱Dried tomatoes, red and yellow pepper
Rest for 10 min.
1) In a large bowl add water (lukewarm) with Mix the yeast and sugar.
2) Now add flour and knead well for 10 minutes.
3) Add dried tomatoes and pepper(red and yellow) mix together with the spices and salt
4) Shape the dough.Rest for 30 minutes.
5) Then knead the dough again and Shape it like a bun and Place the bun on a baking sheet and let it rest for 15 minutes.
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees in a preheated oven…. Bon appetit!