This is really easy to make and satisfy your sweet craving , healthy and nutritious.
Yogurt has a much higher amount of protein than milk. Your body uses protein to build:
You’ll need more protein to maintain muscle mass as you age. For adults 65 years old or older, the amount of protein needed increases to between 1 and 1.2 grams per kilogram a day according to experts.
Greek yogurt is a great source of protein, especially if you need to avoid meat. Greek yogurt packed with probiotics. Probiotics are healthy bacteria that can help boost your immune system.
Java plum- 1 big cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup small(according to your taste)
Mix fruits extract – 3-4 drops
Yogurt -2 cups
How to make a Sauce:
1. Wash java plum
2. Put in a large deep pan along with 1/2 cup water set over a low heat.
3. Use a potato masher to lightly crush the java plum and simmer gently until cooked.
4. Add the sugar and heat through on very low until all the sugar has dissolved.
5. Bring to a boil and keep it in low simmer untill sauce becomes slightly thick (when its cool down it will be thick).
6. When its completely cool remove seeds and sieve the sauce.Now the sauce is ready.
How to make greek yogurt :
Pour the yogurt in to cheese cloth like a photo. Hang it for 2-3 hrs you will get greek yogurt. (or to strain, line a mesh sieve with cheesecloth ).
How to make java plum yogurt!
In a jar make a layers . If the yogurt is too thick you can add water or milk to make a consistency.
First layer- plain yogurt
Second layer- Java plum sauce
Third layer- again plain yogurt….
Keep it in a fridge to set for 2-3 hrs. Serve Chilled!