This simple easy Cherry Jam is made with just 3 ingredients.
I have used Indian cherries. These cherries are sour in taste also small in size compared to dark red Bing cherries.
Enjoy this cherry jam with pancakes, bread, muffin ,cakes or yogurt.
• 1 cup cherries(with seed)
• 1/2cup granulated sugar
• Lemon Juice 1sp
1. Wash cherries, stem removed
2. Put in a large deep pan along with the lemon juice and 1/4cup water set over a low heat.
3. Use a potato masher to lightly crush the cherries and simmer gently until cooked.
4. Add the sugar and heat through on very low until all the sugar has dissolved
5. Bring to a boil and keep it in low simmer untill cherry sauce becomes slightly thick (when its cool down it will be thick)
6. When its completely cool remove seeds.
7. Store it in air tight container.
8. Store it in fridge, it stays more than month.