Eat all of the colors of the rainbow
This was my first salad recipe few years back,With out knowing the health factor created this . Now again recreated this.
Colourful food makes you feel better!
We all know healthy eating is a key component to feeling good and fighting disease
• Red foods are good for the brain and circulatory system
• Orange foods are best known as immunity boosters
Yellow foods promote good digestion among other benefits
• Green foods strengthen muscles, bones, and teeth
• Purple foods have been shown to lower the risk of some cancers
• White foods helps boost the lymphatic systems
Eat Colours! Live well!
🌱Pre boiled beetroot and sliced
🌱Salt and Pepper
🌱Orange juice for dressing
In a plate arrange the veggies, add some feta cheese and flax seed.
Squeeze the orange juice on veggies and add salt and pepper according to your taste.